Thursday, August 9, 2012

Hornby Island

I was going to write something but Colin was up at 6 this morning and dragged me out of bed to watch Word World with him. So instead I will post pictures of our trip!

We did learn during our vacation that Colin really really likes teenage girls in bikini's......

Hello Hornby!


Crap this has been a long drive mommy


Seriously you need to open this mommy
Just cant stay awake

Waiting for some yummy deep dish pizza!

hurry with the sunscreen, I need to go to the beach and pick up chicks!


Sailboats

Explorin

Time to play in the sand. oh wait is that a girl in a bikini!!!

Gotta go check her out now!

View from the provincial park

Thatched Roof pub

Waiting for dinner (I think he was watching girls on the beach)

Another girl in a bikini!!


Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment